Indice del forum
RegistratiCercaFAQLista degli utentiGruppi utentiCalendarioLogin
 Portale •  Blog •  Album  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •  
FlashChat •  Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

NFL interception co-leader Xavien Howar
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
NFL interception co-leader Xavien Howar
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2019 05:46:13    Oggetto:  NFL interception co-leader Xavien Howar
Descrizione:

DAVIE
, Fla. (AP) —d returned to practice Wednesday for the Miami Dolphins after missing two games because of a left knee injury.Howard said he’s hopeful but uncertain whether he’ll be able to play Sunday against Jacksonville.“I feel great,” he said. “Just trying to see at the end of the week how it’s going to go.”The third-year cornerback was chosen for the Pro Bowl for the first time Tuesday, to the delight of his friends and family.“Man, I got so many calls and text messages it has been crazy,” he said.Coach Adam Gase said he was happy for Howard, but disappointed left tackle Laremy Tunsil didn’t make the Pro Bowl.“I think he’s the best tackle in football,” Gase said.While the Dolphins got Howard back on the practice field, running back Frank Gore went on injured reserve because of a season-ending sprained foot. Defensive tackle Kendrick Norton was signed to take Gore’s roster spot.Gore
, hurt in Sunday’s loss at Minnesota, leads the Dolphins with 722 yards rushing. He’s the NFL’s fourth all-time leading rusher with 14,478 yards.The 35-year-old has played in 126 consecutive games and made 122 starts in a row, and both streaks are the longest by an NFL offensive skill player. The NFL announced today a scheduling change for Week 10, as well as the teams and times for the Saturday games in Weeks 15 and 16. In Week 10 (November 11), the Miami Dolphins at Green Bay Packers game will move from 1 PM ET on CBS to 4:25 PM ET on CBS. Additionally, the Arizona Cardinals at Kansas City Chiefs game originally scheduled at 1 PM ET on FOX will be cross-flexed to CBS. By moving Miami’s game to 4:25 PM, the NFL appears to like Miami’s chances to right the ship. The only other games going on in that time slot are the Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland and Seattle at Los Angeles Rams.The Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins will now beplayed at 1 PM ET on Sunday
, December 23. Previously, the Jaguars vs. Dolphins date had not yet been determined. The Jaguars are off to a rough start this season as well as the Dolphins. Had both teams been on a hot streak, they would have very likely moved this game to Saturday, December 22.Other schedule changes include:On Sunday, November 11, Arizona at Kansas City will now be at 1:00 PM on CBS. In Week 15, the two games played on Saturday, December 15
, both televised by NFL Network, will feature the Houston Texans at the New York Jets at 4:30 PM ET followed by the Cleveland Browns at the Denver Broncos at 8:20 PM ET. In Week 16, the two of four possible matchups on Saturday, December 22 on NFL Network have been determined with the Washington Redskins visiting the Tennessee Titans at 4:30 PM ET followed by the Baltimore Ravens at the Los Angeles Chargers at 8:20 PM ET. The New York Giants at the Indianapolis Colts game will be played at 1 PM ET on Sunday, December 23. The game will be televised on CBS or FOX - no decision has yet been made.Follow Matthew Cannata on Twitter: @CannataNFL
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2019 05:46:13    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: