Indice del forum
RegistratiCercaFAQLista degli utentiGruppi utentiCalendarioLogin
 Portale •  Blog •  Album  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •  
FlashChat •  Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

Etŗ: 30

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2019 07:33:37    Oggetto:  WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018
Descrizione:

Your Post Draft Sunday Open Thread" SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 28th
, 2019New,263commentsYour Post Draft Sunday Open ThreadCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 28th, 2019Bruce Kluckhohn-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!Did the 2019 Draft weekend went as you hoped for the Vikings?Personally I liked the 1st and 4th round picks, I had to text a couple of people about the TE from Alabama because I didnít know who he was or what potentially he brings to the Vikings.As usual, your Game of Thrones thread will post Monday morning courtesy of the theartistformerlyknownasfil, Iíll get it moved to the front page as soon as I see it. If youíve seen Avengers Endgame use the spoiler tags, I havenít seen it yet.Meanwhile weíll catch up on our NFC North opponents and then carry on with our news and links thread full of beer recommendations
, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:The front page writers have the Minnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft: All the picks, all the trades all in one place.2019 Minnesota Vikings Undrafted Free Agency Tracker.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com GM Rick Spielman describes the Vikings trade philosophy in the 2019 NFL Draft.Presser Points: Spielman on Scott Studwell, extra scouting and the 90-Man roster.Courtney Cronin at the ESPN NFC North Blog has the Minnesota Vikingsí 2019 draft: Analysis for every pick.NFC North Roundup: At Pride of Detroit 2019 NFL Draft: Detroit Lions post-draft show, analysis and more.2019 NFL Draft grades: Analyzing all 9 Detroit Lions picks.Sunday open thread: What was the best Detroit Lions 2019 draft pick?At Windy City Gridiron Chicago Bears: Way too early 2019 NFL Draft grades.Over at Acme Packing Company Packersí 2019 NFL Draft picksí workout results are a testament to pure athletic ability.Packers Undrafted Free Agency Tracker: News & signings after the 2019 NFL Draft.We come to todayís media selection: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple HazeAgain, we all know the rules
, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isnít a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you canít disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume itís sarcasm.With that
, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Donít forget to tip your waiter, try not to annoy him and and Winter is Coming. Despite the disappointing end to the Minnesota Vikingsí 2018 season, it appears thereís going to be a Zimmer coaching in January after all.Adam Zimmer, Mike Zimmerís son and the Vikingsí current linebacker coach, has been named as the head coach for the West Team for the upcoming East-West Shrine Game. The game will take place in St. Petersburg, Florida on Saturday, 19 January.This is the second year that a member of the Vikingsí coaching staff has served in this capacity for the East-West Shrine Game. Last year
, Minnesota defensive coordinator George Edwards served as the coach of the West team.Adam Zimmer joined the Vikings the same year as his father did, 2014. Prior to that, he worked with the Cincinnati Bengals, the Kansas City Chiefs, and the New Orleans Saints.While itís not nearly as hyped as the Senior Bowl, the East-West Shrine Game is still an opportunity for players that might not get as much publicity to raise their draft stock prior to the Scouting Combine and the rest of the draft process. It will also give Adam Zimmer an opportunity to do some up-close scouting of a bunch of players at the same time, which can only be helpful for a Vikings team thatís approaching a critical offseason.The game will be aired on the NFL Network
, so weíll get an opportunity to watch what sort of job Zimmer the Younger does for ourselves.Congratulations to Adam Zimmer on being named a head coach for the East-West Shrine Game!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 11 Giu 2019 07:33:37    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: